<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Please Vote 

By choice, I've only waded into politics once in this blog, and that was hardly a serious look at the Presidential campaign. But that masks my deep interest in politics, elections, and the democratic process. I'll simply say that I hope that you've already voted or will take the time to vote today. I also hope that you'll turn your gaze downward from the Presidential election to the local elections on your ballot. The results of the local elections have just as much impact on your life as the Presidential election, so please take the time to vote on those elections, too.

And if for some reason you're not registered to vote, but eligible to do so, please take this chance to register today so that when the next election comes along, you'll be ready.

The Public Service Announcement ends here.

Comments: Post a Comment