<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Random Site News 

Two things:

1. I hear there's this thing called e-mail. It sounds like a cool idea... Er... anyway, I've added a permanent e-mail link in the upper right-hand corner. Feel free to drop me a line any time (after modifying the anti-spaminated address), though at this point I'm not really sure why...
2. I reorganized the links sidebar. As a small guppy in the baseball blogosphere, I've decided there's not much point in doing link exchanges with random sites (not that I've been asked for many). If I like your site on a regular basis, I'll link to it. If not (probably because I don't care about your team on a regular basis), don't worry, your Technorati rating might take a hit, but your site meter won't.

Thanks to all those who continue reading.

Comments: Post a Comment