<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Are You Kidding Me? 

[Note: I e-mailed this in on Saturday morning. It never got posted, so I re-mailed it again. I'm going to try to edit the post date/time in Blogger so that it shows up as appearing on the 12th. Sorry for any confusion.

So after the 8th inning last night, I turned off the TV and went outside to
play with The Best Daughter In The World. The D-Backs never come back in
the 9th, right? Well, I come back inside about 20 minutes later and get to
watch Choate and Valverde close out the side for a 3-2 victory over the Blue
Jays. First a shutout in which somebody named Randy plays no part, then a
come-from-behind 9th-inning victory (first of the season), Quentin McCracken
back with the Diamondbacks organization... you must be joking! Fortunately
(and less fortunately), no.

Comments: Post a Comment